There’s no ‘one size fits all’ in e-commerce so we see your business for what it is, a unique company looking to attract a specific customer base, and then we create a website to suit. By listening to what your business is about and who your customers are, we work with you to develop a secure, custom-designed e-commerce website which includes all the features needed to promote and sell your products successfully.
A bit of careful planning never goes amiss so we design a handful of pages first and make sure you love them and that they suit your customers’ shopping habits, before getting stuck in with the full e-commerce website build. If you have any suggestions or ideas, we’re always keen to hear them and see the design as a collaborative process. Working this way means our e-commerce websites truly are bespoke to your business and which means you only pay for the features your business will benefit from, making them highly cost effective.
Years of experience in e-commerce website development and design means we can create a website which is flexible enough to evolve and grow as your business does.
Our WP e-Commerce remains the most popular, most robust e-commerce plugin for WordPress and is the ideal way to sell products, downloads or services online.
We provide ecommerce websites that have the technology to:
- Gain the best possible ranking in Google and other search engines.
- Easily manage links to complementary websites.
- Produce extracts to price comparison and other websites that will provide mass coverage.
- Integrate with eBay, so you can easily transfer products from your website to an eBay auction.
- Produce a mobile-friendly website tailored for customers to access on their phones and other devices.
- Capture customer data with an ‘opt in’ check-box for marketing.
- Record traffic to your website and/or integrate with third party analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Provide extensive reporting, for example on abandoned carts, sales by period, best selling items etc..
If accepting online payments you also need to be aware of website security and in particular the credit card industry rules for online payments – these are called the PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
We are expert providers of affordable ecommerce websites. We can add any other feature that will help give you a competitive advantage in your market. We are always happy to offer help and advice on your ecommerce project, and if you use us we will strive to build a site that really works for your customers.
For any questions or to arrange a free initial consultation, please contact us on email@example.com.